- Greetings to the CWC Parivar, we welcome the New Year 2024 with renewed vigour and energy, as our Corporation is on the verge of achieving the highest ever revenue. CWC has grown from being a Warehousing Service Provider (WSP) of food grains to having a sustainable, balanced mix of revenue streams from agriculture and other notified commodities; facilitating storage, handling, and transportation; providing logistics support to the EXIM trade; expanding temperature-controlled storage and meeting demands of modern e-commerce and organized retail.
- All our general warehouses, through issue of eNWR can enable pledge finance to farmers and other needy depositors,as registered with WDRA and becoming a Repository Participant is a further step towards creating an environment for eNWR facilitation and promotion for small and marginal farmers.
- CWC is now in transition phase from core warehousing services to being a complete Logistics services provider to fulfil the needs of every industry and market.In this direction, CWC is in the process of procuring container rakes and domestic containers enabling interconnectivity between Ports/CFS/ICDs/ PFTs leveraging DFC; developing cargo aggregation/dis-aggregation centers to facilitate domestic containerized business;
To provide reliable, cost-effective, value-added and integrated warehousing and logistics solutions in a socially responsible and environment friendly manner.
To emerge as a leading market facilitator by providing integrated warehousing infrastructure and other logistics services, supporting India‘s growing economy with emphasis on stakeholder satisfaction.
- To meet changing needs of agriculture, trade, industry and other sectors by providing scientific warehousing and related infrastructural facilities.
- To reduce losses during warehousing, handling and distribution.
- To be a major player in providing pest control services using environment friendly methods.
- To assist in implementation of Warehousing (Development & Regulation) Act, 2007 with a view to expand credit potential of Warehoused goods through banking institutions and NBFCs.
- To plan and diversify across the logistics value chain, through forward and backward integration in areas such as port handling, procurement and distribution, cold chain, warehousing financing,3PL, consultancy services, multi–modal transport, etc.
- To achieve global presence in the warehousing and logistics field.
- To plan and implement Human Resource Development programmes to improve commitment,motivation and productivity of employees for achieving customer satisfaction.
'Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav' is an initiative of the Government of India to celebrate and commemorate 75 years of progressive India and the glorious history of it's people, culture and achievements.