Services at ICD/CFS/DPE/ICP
- Growth of Indian container traffic has led to the demand for transit facilities such as CFS and ICD, which offer services for containerization of break bulk cargo and also handles custom activities. CFS and ICD facilities are an integral component of the logistics sector infrastructure. India, being at the brim of experiencing heightened trade with emerging countries makes this market attractive segment that constitutes a growing asset in the EXIM supply chain. The market is set to expand predominantly owing to the growth in containerized cargo, improvement in custom clearance activities, higher margins in comparison to other logistics activities, and construction of dedicated freight corridor. Government initiatives in the form of allowance of 100% FDI in logistics sector, development of the port sector via Maritime Agenda-Vision 2020, investments in shipbuilding along with policies to invite private sector to build logistics parks and Free Trade Warehouse Zones (FTWZ) have provided the muchneeded impetus to the container logistics market in terms of space, planned assets and low-cost superior services.
- In spite of stiff competition and increase in ‘Direct Port Delivery’ of Containers at major ports,Corporation handled 7.87 lakh TEUs during the year under report at its 25 Container Freight Stations (CFSs)/ Inland Clearance Depots (ICDs). CWC also operated one Air Cargo Complex (ACC) at Goa and one Accompanied Baggage Warehouse (ABW) at IGI Airport, Delhi during the year.
- The management of the Cargo Terminal of the Integrated Check Post (ICP) at Attari (near Amritsar on Indo Pak border) has been entrusted to CWC by the Land Port Authority of India (LPAI). The performance of this ICP has been affected due to movement restriction on Indo-Pak border and the facility recorded only 88% occupancy and earned gross revenue of Rs.9.06 crore during 2020-21 as against 14% occupancy and gross revenue of Rs.8.85 crore during 2019-20.
- Land Customs Station (LCS) at Petrapole (West Bengal) on the Indo Bangladesh border facilitating the Import/Export trade with Bangladesh through land route has been converted into Integrated Check Post (ICP) on 12th February, 2016. The management of this facility of ICP, Petrapole has been entrusted by Land Port Authority of India (LPAI) to CWC Corporation on long term basis. During the year under review, the facility recorded 67% capacity utilization and it earned gross revenue of Rs. 13.37 crore as against 100% capacity utilization and Gross Revenue of Rs.20.50 crore during 2019-20.
- Receipt of export cargo
- In-House customs examination
- Export cargo aggregation and storage
- Preshipment Disinfestation of containers as well as of export cargo.
- Cargo stuffing under custom supervision
- Movement of Import containers from the port
- De-stuffing of LCL and FCL containers
- Customs Examination
- Bonded Warehousing facilities
|Sr. No.||Name of Centre||Address|
|1||ICD-PATPARGANJ||Central Warehousing Corporation (Inland Container Depot), Gali Number 2, Ghazipur Village, Ghazipur, Delhi, 110091.|
|2||CFS-D'NODE||Sector- 1, Navi Mumbai- 400 707.|
|3||CFS-KOLKATA||Opp.Netaji Subhas Dock Gate No 4., Circular Garden Reach Road, Kolkata-700 043.|
|4||ICD-KANPUR||Inland Container Depot, Chakeri, G.T. Road, Ahirwan, Kanpur-208007.|
|5||CFS-AMBAD||Plot no. C, 09, MIDC Rd, Ambad, MIDC Ambad, Nashik, Maharashtra 422010.|
|6||CFS-PANAMBUR||Near NMPT Admin Office, Panambur, Mangalore-10.|
|7||CFS-KUKATPALLY||IDPL Road, Balanagar, Townshp Post, Kukatpally, Hyderabad - 500037.|
|8||ICD-DASHRATH||Inland Container Depot, Near Indira Colony, National Highway No.8, Dashrath, Vadodara - 391375.|
|9||CFS-WHITEFIELD||Plot No.107-109, EPIP, KIADB Industrial Area, Whitefield, Bangalore – 560066.|
|10||CFS-DISTRIPARK||Distripark, Sec-7, Dronagiri Node, Navi Mumbai-400707.|
|11||CFS-TUTICORIN||Container Freight Station, No.10, Sipcot Industrial Complex, By Pass Road, Madathur, Korampallam Post,Tuticorin - 628 101.|
|12||ICD-VALVADA (VAPI)||Inland Container Depot,Village-Valvada,NH-8,Taluka Umbargaon, Distt, Valsad-396105.|
|13||CFS-VIZAG||Naval Base Post, Vishakapatnam - 530014.|
|14||CFS-KANDLA PORT||Container Freight Station, Opposite Custom Boundary of KPT, Near West Gate No.2,Kandla-317 310.|
|15||CFS-LOGISTIC PARK||Logistics Park, Sector-10, Dronagiri Node, Navi Mumbai- 400707.|
|16||CFS-IMPEX PARK||Impex Park, Sector-1, Dronagiri Node, Navi Mumbai- 400707.|
|17||ICD-LONI||Inland Container Depot, Banthala Chirori Road, Near Noli Railway Station, Loni,Ghaziabad-201102.|
|18||CFS-MUNDRA||Post Bag No.18,Old Bunder Road, Mundra (Kutch), Gujarat - 370 421.|
|19||DPE-TIRUVOTTIYUR||Central Warehousing Corporation, Ennore High Road, Tiruvottiyur, Chennai- 600019.|
|20||DPE-TUTICORIN||Truck Parking Plaza, VOCPT Opp. Fisheries College, New Harbour Road, Tuticorin.|
|21||NSEZ||NSEZ, Plot No.68, Noida-Dadri Road Noida, Gautam Budh Nagar, UP-201 301.|
|22||ICP-ATTARI||Integrated Check Post, Attari, Amritsar 143 108.|
|23||ICP-PETRAPOLE||Warehousing Complex, Petrapole Jessore Road, P.O. Joyantipur, Petrapole,Dist.24 Parganas(N).|